CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator/Team Leader
Adnet are experiencing an increased order book and feel the time is right to expand and introduce an evening shift to ensure we maintain our customers expectations. Investment plans for this year means it is the perfect time to recruit for the CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator to help with the expansion. We are looking for the right people to be part of and lead the small team.
Location: Gloucester, Easy access from M5
Salary: £10-£13 Per hour (Neg DOE)
25 days holiday + bank holidays
39 hour working week. (5.00pm to 1.30am)
We require a CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator to assist in our busy shop floor with a view to lead the team on evening shifts.
As CNC Engineer, you have:
- A time served apprenticeship
- Extensive experience in programming(milling and turning knowledge)
- Experience on Fanuc(G-Code)
- A good knowledge of cutting data to machine aluminum and stainless steel for the Aerospace, oil and gas and high technical industries.
- The confidence and knowledge to program and edit for the milling section and the turning section when necessary
Qualifications: Time served apprentice, HNC or equivalent
Useful experience & knowledge
- Working within Sub-con machine shop.
- Team leading
- Problem solving and innovation.
- Hands on approach.
- Willingness to help the team to achieve good efficiencies.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills with all levels of the business
- Ability to work unsupervised and part of a team.
- Work proactively.
- Extensive experience in manufacturing.