Due to continued growth and the ability to provide our customers with an even faster turn around time on quality machined components, Adnet Precision Engineering have invested in a new Nakamura Twin Spindle, Twin Turret Machining Centre.
Our new high speed, multi tasking machining centre, enables us to machine up to 60mm in diameter on the barfeeder and 150mm on chucking work.
Additional Machining Capabilities
- Up to 26kW cutting power available for turning shaft-work with synchronized spindles.(Left spindle motor 15/11kW、Right spindle motor 11/7.5kW)
- Driven-Tool Motor Power 5.5/3.7kW,for heavy cutting with small tools.
- With upper / lower turret construction,4-axis machining as well as various other machining combinations possible on either spindle
- With upper / lower turrets and opposed two-spindle construction,cycle time balancing and reduction is possible.
- With up to 24-tools per turret,48 tools can be permanently available.